Having a skin condition like eczema can be a pain and highly irritating. Especially if you are sitting on the couch scratching your skin like there is no tomorrow. All those bloody nights where you can’t sleep or wake up not realizing you have scratched your skin raw. Blood, puss, scabs all the nasty things you want to avoid but it is hard to stop because the itching irritation demands to be dealt with.
So let’s deal with it. Here Are 3 ways to use aloe vera to heal your skin, that will help to alleviate your itchy irritated eczema symptoms and cool your skin.
You Will Need:
- 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel ( can purchase here Canada / United States) or
- A Fresh Aloe Vera Plant Leaf ( to make gel)
- Plastic Spray Bottles ( can purchase here Canada / United States)
- Ice Silicone molds, preferably with lids ( can purchase here Canada / United States)
You can find either of these items in store. When purchasing the bottled pure Aloe Vera gel, please look at the ingredients to make sure they are using at least 99.7% pure aloe vera.
Aloe Vera Gel Cubes
The first way to use aloe to heal your skin is as frozen Aloe Vera gel cubes.
Aloe Vera Gel Leaf Chunks
Secondly you can just cut the aloe vera leaf into one inch chunks
Aloe Vera Misting Spray
Use pure aloe vera gel for a soothing misting spray
Use the aloe vera cubes, chunks and misting spray to:
- cool and soothe itchy skin and irritations
- cool and soothe sunburns
- ease mosquito or bug bites
- cool down inflammation on skin
- cool down minor burns or slight irritations
- in skin and hair concoctions to hydrate and moisturize
- add to your food (aloe smoothie anyone)
- add to body butters or soaps
- hydrate or tone face after washing
- soothe skin after waxing
Aloe vera contains
- Contains antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E along with vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- Contains four fatty acids that all provide anti-inflammatory results
- Contains minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc
- Is known to be anti bacterial and anti viral
- Here are some ways that you can use the plant in fresh or gel form to help soothe and heal your skin fast.
Hope this helps you with healing your skin fast
I am not a doctor. Remember to always defer to your collective health team to treat and diagnose any ailment you might have. I am an Amazon affiliate and provide links for products that may help you on your healing journey. Along with products I know will work well with the things I talk about in my posts. This helps me free up my time to write for you.
Thank you for your love and support.